Varane Officially unveiled

 Manchester United: Rafael Varane unveiled today


Manchester United have officially unveiled Rafael Varanë today after a deal was agreed a  fortnight ago with Real Madrid and personal terms agreed too. The deal was delayed because Varane needed to quarantine for some days due to COVID-19 protocols in England

The French defender served 10 years at Madrid and won numerous trophies including 4 Champions League titles and one of the most successful players in the competition

The deal is understood be around £45M with £35M upfront and the rest in add-ons. After his unveiling this is what he told the media;

 “I came here because I wanted new emotions and it was exactly what I expected and bigger. It was massive, a great moment, and I want to say to the fans thank you, and I will do my best to leave everything on the pitch.” 

 He will wear the number 19 jersey at Manchester United after Phil Jones refused to give up his number 4 jersey despite not been in Solskjaer's plans 



  • Follow this blog daily for the best in the world of sports 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Azamati finishes 4th

Bellingham joins Dortmund