Azamati finishes 4th

 TOKYO 2020: Azamati finishes 4th in Heat 7

 


Ghana's Benjamin Azamati failed to qualify to the semi-final after he finished 4th in the Men's 100m Heat 7 with 10.13 seconds 

He was alongside the likes of Jamaican legend Yohan Blake, who is a 100m silver medalist from London 2012, Chidinju Uja from Great Britain, Austria's Rohan Browning, Kwadwo Musah of Denmark and other top talents in the category

After the race, he took to Twitter to apologize to Ghanaians and this is what he wrote;

"Sorry Nation! I couldn’t turn up . Things will get better next time . Realized my mistakes and i would take it from there . Happy for the support from y’all! I feel loved and mentally i am there . I will keep my head up and focus on the next race ! "

 Though Azamati is out of the 100m Heat, he still has a chance to make amends in the 4×100 relay 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bellingham joins Dortmund

United signs Fernandes